Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas Luncheon

Our annual Christmas luncheon was held at Win's home. It was a chance for everyone to see where she had moved and to share some cheer!  Thank you Win for hosting the guild this year!

Christmas isn't really about all the food, but as you can see, in true Alphabeas style, the food table looked wonderful!!

 Diana placing her cards in the "mailbox" bags.

Doris, Kathleen and Louise
 Eileen and our new 'honourary event" member, Dorothy who I heard played Santa!

 How much fun are these cookies?! who made them?! Love them!!

 Joyce and Margot

 Kathleen

 Marilyn and Anita 


 Muriel and Win

 Nan, Jean and Jo

 Rita, Terry and Nan

 Trevor and Frank
 Violet and Pat

Wilma and Marilyn

As you can probably tell from the photos and my comments - or lack of - I wasn't at the Christmas luncheon this year. The opportunity to travel arose and I am not one to say no! I spent the week looking at this.......



Thank you to Fay for sending me the photos from Win's! Looks like everyone had a wonderful afternoon and by the Christmas cards I received I think all in all it was a very good year!


No comments: